Thank you for submitting your form to us. One of our legal debt recovery professionals will contact you as soon as possible.
Why use a debt recovery professional:
- We will attempt to recover your debts with the least amount of stress;
- We will not rack up unnecessary costs and charges;
- We have years of experience and amazing dedicated support staff;
- We have a proven track record in recovering debts in Queensland;
- We will do our utmost to recover your debt and get you paid;
- Passionate lawyers committed to delivering the best results.
DON’T WANT TO WAIT?
The Difference Between Debt Recovery
The main difference between debt collection and debt recovery is that debt recovery is performed by licensed legal practitioners.
As debt recovery lawyers we are able to use our skill and training to guide you through the debt recovery process through to the debt recovery process, through the courts to get a court order, then enforce that order compelling the debtor to pay their debt to you. Complete A to Z service.
The Debt Recovery Process
The process of debt recovery in Queensland is essentially the following:
- Letter of demand – We will send a letter demanding that the debtor pays the unpaid debt;
- Make a Claim – If they still do not pay, then we make an official claim through the Court;
- Get a Judgment – If no defence is filed, then make an application for default judgment;
- Enforcement – Enforce the judgment in various ways to ensure that the debt is paid.
DON’T WANT TO WAIT?
Of course, there are any number of variations to this! For example, the debtor might pay you in full after the demand; the debtor may dispute your claim, or part of your claim; the debtor may file a defence and/or counterclaim; the debtor company may go into liquidation; the debtor may go bankrupt… and so on.
This is why it is vital that you use an experienced debt recovery professional to minimise risk and liability, and to maximise your chances of payment from the debtor.
Thank you from Debt Recovery Qld
Thank You again for submitting your online form. One of out Queensland debt recovery professionals will contact as soon as possible to ensure that you are given the best chance of recovering your debt.
We thank you and very much look forward to assisting you.